- President's Message June 2016 (NEW)
- Partnership newsletter (May 2016)
- Dr Scott Callaham has joined BTS starting from January 2016. Dr Callaham graduated from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (PhD) and is assigned to teach Hebrew and Old Testament mainly in the Chinese speaking program. Dr Callaham and his wife Ching Man and their children Josiah and Sarah.
- Revised Curricula
We offer D. Min (with Union University),
M. Div., B.Th. (3 years), M.A., and Diploma programs.
For details, please see: link.
- BTS Videos
- For general enquiries: mail to
Enrolment for 2016/2017 academic year:
||April 1, 2016
||May 1, 2016
For enrolment or enquiry, please email
or call Registrar office at 65-6472 0091 ext 218.
|Human Sexuality Marriage and The Church
(A Public Conference)
(6 July 2016, Wed 9.30am-4.30pm)
(St. Andrew's Cathedral, New Santuary, 11 St Andrew S178958)
Intensive Course and Workshop
(Dr Phillip Conner)
Course: Crisis Ministry
(12-15 July 2016, 9am-4pm)
Audit fee： $150
Workshop: Addiction Ministry Workshop
(Sat 16 July 2016, 9am-4pm)
Workshop Fee: $40 (including lunch)
A Biblical review and Christian Approaches to Mental Health Care
20 July 2016 (Wed) 9.30am-12.30pm @ Baptist Centre
RSVP to Convention office at 62538004 by 13 July
Registration Fee: $10
Jointly organized by the Baptist Theological Seminary Pastoral Development Institute and the Singapore Baptist Convention.
2016/17 Sem 1 Class Schedule
BTS Lecture 2016
(by Dr Martin Accad)
- Understanding Islamic Diversity
- Attitudes and Approaches to Islam
Thu 11 & Fri 12 August 2016, 7.30pm
At Calvary Baptist Church, Grace Hall 1 (48 Wan Tho Ave, S347592)
Admission is free but pre-registration is required. To register online, please click on here.
LLD Program at BTS (July-August)
every Saturday at BTS (10:00am-12:00noon)
Introduction to the Psalms (Dr Charlie Lee)
July 16, 23, 30; August 6, 13, 20, 27 (7 sessions)
Song of Songs: Uncovering Spirituality & Sexuality Through the Greatest Love Song Ever Written (Pastor Joshua Shoo)
July 23, 30; August 6, 13, 20, 27 (6 sessions)